Southwest Area Transportation Committee (SWAT)
Member Jurisdictions & Meeting Schedule
c/o Andy Dillard
Town of Danville
510 La Gonda Way
Danville, CA 94526
Ph: (925) 314-3384
Fx: (925) 838-0797
SWAT member jurisdictions include the Town of Danville
, the City of Lafayette
, the Town of Moraga
, the Cities of Orinda
and San Ramon
, and Contra Costa County
SWAT meets the first Monday of every month at 3:00 pm. Meetings are held at:
Town of Moraga
Hacienda de las Flores
2100 Donald Drive, Moraga
The Technical Advisory Committee meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 3:00 pm. Meetings are held at:
Lafayette City Offices
3675 Mt. Diablo Boulevard
Conference Room 265
Lafayette, CA 94549
You can access the Meeting Agenda Information here:
Most Recent | View All
You can access the Meeting Minutes here:
Most Recent | View All
SWAT 2012 Schedule, & Agendas
Meeting packets are generally available on the website five days prior to the meeting. After this time, full packets may be requested by contacting SWAT staff.
|The files on this page require Adobe Acrobat Reader be installed on your machine. Some of the files below are large in size!
SWAT Agenda Item Submission Guidelines
*Indicates that the meeting is moved to second Monday of the month due to a holiday.
|March 5th - CANCELLED
|May 7th - CANCELLED
|July 2nd - CANCELLED
|August - No Meeting
|September 10th* - CANCELLED
|November 5th - CANCELLED
Individuals who need to include an item on the SWAT agenda need to follow the guidelines:
If your item does not require an action by SWAT (making it an information item), and it is extremely simple, and you or another responsible party will be at the meeting to introduce/discuss the item, than it may not be necessary to do task #2 above.
- Provide the exact (brief) language for the agenda so your item is not misrepresented. If your item requires an action, be sure to note that in the language.
- A cover memo briefly describing the issue and the action you wish the committee to take.
- Relevant background materials as you see fit.
I possible, please submit materials digitally. PDFs are preferred, but MS Word will work. If you connot provide digital files, and original copy of the materials will suffice.
- Mailing List: If you wish to receive the SWAT meeting agenda and packet send an email to SWAT Staff members. Please indicate if you wish to receive just the agenda or the entire packet.
- Deadline: The SWAT mailout is typically done 10 days before the first Monday of the following month. This is always a Friday. If you want information included in the packet, the material needs to be provided by the close of business 2 days before the mailout (Wednesday).
- Agenda Posting: SWAT Agendas are typically posted in the Town of Danville, City of Lafayette, and the Town of Moraga.
- Website: If you encounter problems with this website please contact County Staff.