Potrero Hills Landfill

    3675 Potrero Hills Ln.
    Suisun City, CA 94585
    Map It!

    (707) 432-4627

    Drop-off: During business hours only.

    Fees: Call for current prices.

    Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-4pm

    Materials Recycled and/or Reused:
    Construction Material & Debris
    This vendor handles:
    • Asphalt
    • Bricks: Broken
    • Concrete
    • Dirt / Clean Fill
    • Dry Wall / Gypsum / Sheetrock
    • Sheetrock / Drywall
    Hazardous Material
    This vendor handles:
    • Propane Gas Cans: Single Use
    This vendor handles:
    • Appliances: Non-working (Freon & non-freon appliances accepted.)
    • Dishwasher: Non-working
    • Freezers: Non-working
    • Refrigerators: Non-working
    • Scrap Metal
    • Scrap Metal: Non-ferrous
    • Stoves / Ovens: Non-working
    • Trash Compactors: Non-working
    • Washers/Dryers: Non-working
    This vendor handles:
    • Pallets: Broken
    • Plywood: Scrap - Recycle
    • Sawdust
    • Straw/Hay
    • Wood Chips
    • Wood Debris: Untreated
    • Wood Pallets: Broken - Recycle
    • Wood Scraps: Untreated
    • Yard Trimmings
    This vendor handles:
    • Cardboard
    Special Materials
    This vendor handles:
    • Appliances - Small: Non-working
    • Cathode Ray Tubes (CRTs) / Monitors
    • Computer Monitors: Non-working
    • Computer Peripherals: Scrap-Recycle
    • Computers: Scrap - Recycle
    • Disposal: Non-recyclable Waste
    • Electronics: Scrap - Recycle
    • Microwaves: Non-working
    • Televisions: Non-working
    • Tires
    • VCRs: Non-working 

Didn't find what you were looking for?  Try searching Alameda County's Recycling & Reuse Options.

If it is not recyclable, please assure that you dispose of material properly through your garbage collection company or a permitted Transfer Station or Landfill.  To report illegal dumping, call 1-800-NO-DUMPING.

Back to Contra Costa County Waste Reduction & Recycling Home Page

If you have problems using our website or have suggested updates to outdated information, please let us know using our Website Feedback Form.