June License Amnesty Program Online Registration Notice
If you are registering your pet license online as part of our June License Amnesty Program, please note that any late and penalty fees WILL be charged at the time of purchase and refunded by the department upon receipt of your online application.
If you do not wish to have any late and penalty fees charged at the time of purchase, please submit your pet license application in person at our Martinez or Pinole shelters, or by mail to:
Contra Costa Animal Services
PO BOX 2619
Martinez, CA 94553
Click here to download a pet license application.
If you wish to proceed with online registration, click here.
If you do not wish to purchase a license online, you can either purchase one by mail or in person at either of our shelter locations. To apply by mail:
- Print out the license form
- Complete the owner information section
- Complete the animal information section
- Attach rabies certificate
- Attach Spay/Neuter certificate for discount for altered pets
- Enclose a check or money order for the appropriate fee
- Mail to Contra Costa Animal Services Department, P.O. Box 2619, Martinez, CA 94553, or drop off at the Martinez or Pinole shelter.
Certificates may be submitted by fax to (925) 335-8311, by email, or by U.S. mail to the address noted above.