Mission, Vision, & Values
Public Works employees deliver cost effective, safe, reliable and sustainable projects, programs and quality services with a focus on our communities and provide support services that are competitive, attentive, responsive, efficient and safe to enable County Departments to provide high quality services to the public.
- Well trained quality staff that uses a collaborative approach
- A leader in service delivery through teamwork and cooperation with our communities
- Flexible and creative in finding solutions
- A culture of great customer service
- Work with a common vision of success within our department and our communities
- Steward of the environment for future generations
- Employer of choice that promotes professional development and work life balance
- Explore and apply cost effective technology
- Celebrate staff and successes
- Promote strategic thinking and implementation
- Provide quality products and services
- A safe environment for employees and the public we serve
We believe in:
We have mutual respect for each other and are a well trained workforce.
We practice active listening and encourage diverse points of view.
We are creative and flexible in providing cost effective and timely service delivery.
We balance environmental sustainability, cost and delivery to provide products and services.
TEAMWORK AND COLLABORATION
We work together and share a common vision.
We work with outside entities to achieve improved projects, programs and services.
We provide cost effective solutions and on-time project delivery.
We share the responsibility to protect the lives, health and property of our co-workers and the public.