Alamo Parks & Recreation
The County Service Area R-7A (CSA R-7A) also known as Alamo Parks & Recreation, provides park maintenance, improvements, classes, excursions, and events in the Alamo area.
- Alamo School Sports Field and Batting Cages*
- Andrew H. Young Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Livorna Park
- Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park*
- Alamo Parks Brochure
*Open to public only after school hours.
The Alamo Municipal Advisory Council and the Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA are pleased to announce a partnership to bring new recreation programs to Alamo.
Fall program includes:
- Youth Recreation Programs - September 18th - November 6th
- Youth Soccer
- Youth Flag Football
- Youth Baseball
- Adult Group Exercise Classes - October 3rd - December 5th
- Beginner Strength and Balance
- Adult Group Day Trip to San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - November 4th
- A great way to spend the day